Active Ingredients: 8.24% Triisopropanolammonium, 41.26% 2,4-D Amine.
Spray rates include 1.2, 1.7, and 2.1 pints per acres.
- Superior broadleaf weed control that provides better efficacy on more than 100 of the toughest weeds
- Especially tough on hard-to-kill perennials, including nightshades, Canada thistle, horsenettle and Texas bull nettle
- Sharper burndown of many other broadleaf weeds, such as biennial thistles, cocklebur, dandelion, annual broomweed, curly dock, ironweed and ragweeds, along with suppression of encroaching brush
- Excellent pre and postemergence control of many species
- Fast burndown
- Season-long performance on many broadleaf weeds
- Best in class grass safety to desirable grasses including bahiagrass, bermudagrass, fescue, orchard and mixed native grasses
- Excellent tank-mix partner with liquid fertilizer for a complete weed and feed control program
- Excellent tank-mix partner with brush control products, such as PastureGard® HL herbicide or Remedy® Ultra herbicide
- No grazing restrictions for any type of livestock, including lactating dairy animals, beef cattle, sheep, goats and horses†
- Is not a federally Restricted Use Pesticide1